On the main street of Bowen, the Grand View Hotel is everyone’s first stop – whether you’re a local, or just passing through.
The Grand View has undergone major renovations, giving the old-Queenslander style building a modern and chic feel while still allowing its historic charm to shine through.
Housing entertainment on a regular basis, dishing up fresh local produce and providing a stunning backdrop for you to just sit and take in, everything about the hotel is very easy to fall in love with.
The Grand View Hotel is proud to win the following awards:
- Whitsunday Tourism Awards Silver Tourism Restaurant and Catering 2022
- QHA Hotel of the Year 2017
- Best Redeveloped Hotel (up to $2m) 2017
- Best Outdoor/Non-Enclosed Facility 2017
- Best Hotel Australia 2015
- Best Casual Dining 2015
- Best Overall Hotel 2014
- Best Renovated Hotel (up to $2m) 2014
- Best Keno Venue 2014